Saturday, May 7, 2011

Someone's Talking About Me!

The other day I decided to Google Search myself because I turn into a paranoid freak from time to time and I think the government (and possibly a psycho) are out to get me so I check for my availability to strangers. I don't know why I do it or why I think that. I just do. (Probably because of sites like Spokeo! Damn that site!! By the way, if you haven't already you should probably check for yourself and remove yourself from that site A.S.A.P. if you don't want your private info to be bought by anybody out there!!! It'll probably be put back there in a few months to a few years or so, but that's why I get paranoid! See? DO IIIIIT!) 

Anyway, instead of finding some horrific site revealing my whereabouts that I did not post up myself, I found a small blib of a local journalistic article mentioning my artwork in the Senior BFA 2010 show in the Daily 49er. º~º Janine Zuniga, you made my day!  She's probably just has an inner-nerd like I do. Yes! Nerds UNITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment